You can buy a kindle edition, paperback or an audio CD (“book”) online from the Amazon website using your credit/debit card,and cash on delivery.You are required to create an account for purchasing any product from Amazon.
- Visit Amazon.com and create your account if you are a new user. See Managing Your Account.
- Login and search for the book you want to buy, or narrow down your search browsing through the book categories.
- From In Stock list, select the book(s) and add to your cart if you want to buy more than one product.You can only select a specific quantity of inventory the online retailers allotted for a buyer.
- Click Buy. The Select a payment method screen appears.
Pay using the information already stored in your Amazon account through your Amazon Pay Balance/ debit /credit cards or net banking. You can also use a gift card redeeming the funds to your Amazon account.
Select a shipping address
You can use the address in your account to place the orders or can edit the details in Select a shipping address screen. See Deliver to Multiple Addresses.
- Select the shipping address.
- Click Deliver to this address. The Review your order screen appears. See Problem with an Order?
Review and place your order
Review the order summary and Click Place your order. You will receive a confirmation message to the email address on your account. See Print an Invoice.
Cancel your order
You can cancel your orders before the initiation of the shipping process. After submitting the cancellation, you will receive a confirmation message to the email address on your account.